2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide | CAS 75980-60-8
- CAS NO.: 75980-60-8
- EINECS No.: 278-355-8
- Molecular formula: C22H21O2P
- Product Name: 2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide (TPO)
- Synonyms: Photocure TPO; Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine oxide; 2,4,6-Trimethylbenzoyldiphenylphosphine oxide; TPO; Diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide; Photoinitiator-TPO; (diphenylphosphoryl)(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)methanone; Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)-phosphineoxide; (2,4,6-trimethyl benzoyl) diphenyl phosphine oxide; TMDPO; SP-2,4,6; YF-PI TPO; IHT-PI TPO; HRcure-TPO; SPEEDCURE TPO
- Molecular Weight: 348.4g/mol
- Key Properties: Low odor, low yellowing, through-curing.
- Assay: >99.0%
- Melting Point: 91-94°C
- Absorption Peak: 273, 370nm
- Package: 20 kg carton
- Main Applications: Pigmented coatings. Offset, flexo printing, and screen inks.
TPO is an efficient photoinitiator, which is especially suitable for the light curing. It can be used in UV (ultra-violet) curing coatings, printing inks, UV curing adhesives, optical fiber coatings and so on.
2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide (TPO) is one of our advantageous products, it has high quality and reasonable price. If you are interested in photoinitiator-TPO, please contact us.